Terms of Service
Effective: October 19, 2014
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern and apply to your access and use of Fanrock, our online data analytics and reporting products and services, which is made available by Fanrock via this website (our “Service”). By accessing or using our Service, you are agreeing to these Terms. Certain services may be subject to additional terms, guidelines or rules, which will be available with those relevant services, and those additional terms become part of these Terms when you use those services.
Your AccountSignup and login for Fanrock is done via the Facebook login flow. By logging in and granting ads permissions, you authorize Fanrock to display your ads and make edits to the targeting settings, all via the Fanrock dashboard.
By creating an account, you represent that:
- all registration and other information you provide is (and will stay) current, complete and accurate;
- you are the legal owner (or an authorized employee or agent) of Facebook account for which the Service will be provided;
- you have the authority to accept these Terms (as the owner of the Apps or as an authorized employee or agent) and are of legal age to agree to these Terms;
- use of our Service with your ads will not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms; and
You may use the Service solely for your own internal use, and may not make the Service available to any third party.
Unauthorized ActivitiesYou may not do any of the following while using or accessing the Service:
- attempt to access, interact or search the Service or download information from the Service through the use of any automated engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than as permitted or provided by us;
- interfere with or damage our Service, our computer systems, or our delivery systems;
- use the Service for the benefit of any third party (for which you are not authorized) or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of others; or
- encourage or enable someone to do any of the foregoing.
OwnershipOur Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights under the laws of the United States and other countries. Except as provided in these Terms, we own all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all associated intellectual property rights. If you provide any suggestions, ideas, feedback, or recommendations to us regarding our Service (“Feedback”), we may use this Feedback for any purpose and without any obligation to you. By providing us with Feedback, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid and royalty-free license to use and exploit in any manner any such Feedback.
TerminationYou may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by deleting your account or by sending us a notice. If you breach any of the terms of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the Service.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Fanrock, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates, from any third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) arising out of or relating to (i) your unauthorized use of the Service, or (ii) your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations or the rights of any person or third party, in connection with your use of the Service and/or your Apps.
Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityYou understand and agree that the Service is provided to you “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES (MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Service will meet all of your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO $100.